Thursday, April 18, 2013

signs of spring//






1// paper cranes on my radiator in the most wonderful afternoon light
2// currently reading: I Wanna Take Me a Picture, Wendy Ewald; Flowers, Robert Mapplethorpe
3// happy succulents and precious things; currently listening to: Cat Power, Sigur Rose, Jenifer Avila
4// new typewriter to assist in my creative practice
5// spring color inspiration for a vintage bedside table i am rehabbing

I've been a super busy bee, but these are some of the things fueling my days lately. I'm currently in the middle of a lot of projects and although it is stressful at times, it fills me with so much excitement for what is to come! Spring is a time of creation, long walks, morning tea, lake picnics, fresh cut flowers, root vegetables, and late nights listening to the rain.

have a happy week!

xo,
autumn jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting our site and reading about our work and our lives. all of your comments are read and appreciated so much.

xx,
Emily + Autumn